Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SHAMIANA for short film lovers

Short seems to be the flavour of the season guys! Be it cricket or clothes, we believe in cutting it short, right? And when it comes to watching films, they are no exception as none of us have the time or the zeal to spend three hours watching some god-knows-how-it-will-be films. For all of you who believe in watching quality films are cordially invited to be a part of SHAMIANA. For, SHAMIANA is India’s first dedicated Short Film Club that showcases excellent shorts from India and across the world. And it’s not just watching good films. The club also believes in showcasing your work before the world. SHAMIANA is made for people like you and me who share a passion for good films. Come become a part of SHAMIANA. Together, lets celebrate cinema!
Love,
Cyrus Dastur
shamianashorts@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cyrus,

    I am very interested in making short movies and also screened a few.

    I have a couple of queries...

    1. Is there any official site for shamiana to upload short films? If so what is that?

    2. Is there any club in Mumbai for Shamiana to get a membership and showcase my shorties???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello cyrus,

    i am very interested in short films. i am a regular participant of iffi goa and there my choice has been short films. i am interested to arrange a short film festival in Kolhapur. can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some ideas 4 short films but i am not sure if i can give complete justice to these ideas if i make the movies myself.
    If there is anyone who would like to help me , do contact me .

    ReplyDelete